Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursdays Threads (weakest edition ever)

Ok, I'm making an effort to get back to my regular posts.... That said, this is a weak one! I had an early morning since I had a horse to braid for a horse show before work.
Disclaimer, this isn't the actual horse I braided today. This was from last year sometime
 I needed to be out of the house by 6:15, which of course means one of the dogs had to leave me a little present to clean up. <<Sigh>> Best laid plans and all. As a result, I didn't get a full length photo for you. Probably for the best as this is not my cutest outfit.

Shoes:

I wore my denim coach sneakers today. They've already been christened with horse poop, so I didn't mind wearing them to braid this morning, yet they are cute enough to wear to work after. (I'm really lucky my job is so casual!)

Pants:

I'm wearing these Earl jeans again. I should just start calling them my Thursday jeans. And maybe I should take a new photo of them for you sometime.

Top:

Yep, sweater weather again. This one is from Forever 21. Cheap, yet cute. Holds up well in the washer and dryer too! I love the contrasting stripes. I feel like it can carry over from season to season.

Jewels:

They don't even match my outfit today! But until Rio comes home, I'm wearing him on my sleeve so to speak. Or until these break. One or the other. Hopefully he'll be home first.

What are you wearing today? Is it warm where you are?



No comments:

Post a Comment