Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Truthful Tuesday!


It's a little late, but it's still Tuesday, so it still counts! Sooo... this week's confession is kind of a preparatory post for you readers:
I have spent a LOT of money on my favorite site Little Black Bag this month. BUT I have a good excuse. They're shutting down, so it was my last hurrah. I'm going to save most of the goodies for a HUGE GIGANTIC haul post once everything arrives. But until then, I shall leave you with some highlights of what's come so far:
Pour La Victoire Ellie:

 SPL Sunnies:

 Kelsi Dagger Alina:

 Seychelle's Juniper:


Oh just wait for all the fun once everything has arrived! I may have to split posts into categories so no one falls asleep in the middle.

Hi, my name is Stacie, and I love shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I am both saddened and delighted that LBB is leaving. This has been absolute murder on my wallet. I adore that Pour La Victorie though, it's soooo much nicer in person!

    Looking forward to your next haul post ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! I'm sad and afraid I'll spend more elsewhere... but kind of excited to have my life back. Trading is time consuming!

      Delete