Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


Time once again for Truthful Tuesday, when I tell you something you may not already know. Or maybe you do. But I'm going to tell you again anyway!


I get irrationally angry when people start in on how unhealthy carbs and gluten are. And how they need to be removed from one's diet. It's as if they are directly insulting my first born. (I told you IRRATIONALLY angry!) I'm not going to get into a long dissertation on why this isn't true unless you're ACTUALLY a Celiac which is only 1% of the population. (As far as gluten is concerned.) Nor why there's no reason to remove carbs from your diet (everything in moderation folks!). I'm just going to leave you knowing of my irrational anger. And some photos of my kids delicious gluten.








PS: Don't forget to head over to Facebook and like Amateur At Large!

No comments:

Post a Comment