Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday's Threads







I've pretty much given up. I mean, it's never going to be Spring here. Not for longer than a day. So today my friends, I went for comfortable and warm. I'm talking grandma sweater comfy. Let's take a look shall we?



Told ya. I actually love this sweater, despite its grandmotherly appearance. I mean, how do you not love a GIANT ZIPPER?


Exactly. Plus the sweater IS pink, so you really can't go wrong there.


The pants are shiny. I feel like that makes up a little for the grandma sweater. Shiny pants trumps matronly. Truth. They are by Seven Jeans, and I got them at Loehmann's before they went under. (Loehmann's I miss you already!)


I decided, in keeping with the GIANT ZIPPER theme, to wear some black booties with a slightly less GIANT ZIPPER. (See what I did there? Playing with fonts is fun.) They are from Steven, which is Steve Madden's more upscale brand. Although my pair came from Loehmann's so they didn't cost me an arm and a leg. (Seriously Loehmann's, I'm not sure how I'll survive without you).



Arm Party time!
Left has on stretchy rhinestone bracelet from Express (it was part of a stack, but I split it up), a chain bracelet from T&J Designs that I got awhile ago from Little Black Bag, and of course, my favorite watch.
Right is wearing a thin beaded bracelet from Nakamol (also from LBB), a little rhinestone cuff that I can't remember if I got from Julep or Baublebar, and a rhinestone/chain bracelet by Punch (another LBB find!).



I also finally did my stubs nails! And they totally match my grandma sweater. WIN! Ok, maybe not entirely an accident. Anyway, the under polish is by Pantone Universe from Sephora and the color is Purple Wine. I have a glitter coat over top from Zoya, called Kissy. Kissy has ultra fine magenta glitter and longer silver holo shreds. I love them together! On my accent nails are wraps from NCLA. I think they were called Hollywood? They're some kind of crazy art deco take on the 100 dollar bill. Super cute!

So that's what I'm wearing today! What about you? Is it actually Spring where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment