Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stridebox!

The March Stridebox arrived much more promptly than February's. Phew! It actually came a day earlier than I expected as the tracking hadn't updated. Yay for surprises!

Info Card

First look
 I love that Stridebox has been incorporating holidays into their boxes. Cute touch!

The "stuff" this month is called lace locker. It's a strip of velcro that you put around your laces so they stay tied. Nifty idea! I haven't tried them yet, but I probably will on my next pair of shoes (I'm pretty overdo for new ones).



Did you know Gu made a drink mix? I'm excited to try this one!


Slather is a an anti chafing cream. Definitely something I should try and remember to use next time I run long!


I can't wait to eat this! I think I will eat it before my next after work run. Peanut Butter Crunch protein brownie?! Yes please. Keep 'em coming.


I had this Honey Stinger bar before my run on Saturday. It was tasty enough, but probably not my favorite bar.


My plan was to drink this Fluid recovery drink after my run, but then I forgot. So I'll have to let you know how it is. But it's chocolate, so I imagine it's delicious!


I was so happy to see Gu in this box! I'm getting low. I don't use them unless I'm running more than 7 miles, so I'm probably ok for a bit without them. I haven't tried this flavor yet, so maybe that will motivate me to run long! (Probably not though.)


I haven't tried this brand of electrolyte drink mix yet, maybe if it ever gets warm I'll have a chance!


I have not yet found a use for all of the cute stickers I get from Stridebox. But I love them.


So that's it for this month! Stridebox is $15.00 a  month, including shipping. I always feel like I more than get my money's worth. And the founder is probably the most personable, friendly person I've ever emailed with! If you're interested in trying out Stridebox, click here and sign up!

Disclaimer: I paid for my subscription to this box, and all opinions are my own. As far as I'm aware Stridebox does not have a referral program so if you decide to try it out, I do not get compensated in any way.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a good box! I have so many drink mixes now. And I think stride box is $15 isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! Yes it's 15, I'll go fix that!
      I have a ton of drink mixes too. I need to have a taste test day or something!

      Delete