Thursday, March 20, 2014

BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!

Celebratory Glass of Wine?
Today is my blog's first birthday! I don't have much planned this year since it kind of sneaked up on me. (I hate the word sneaked... I really think it should be snuck, but it shouldn't. Seriously, go look it up).

Let's take a moment to reflect shall we?

My very first blog post I showed you some photos of what I planned to talk about. And I think I've stayed pretty true to course. I planned to talk about my jewels, my nails, my excessive shopping, running, and horses.

Here are some highlights (in photo form):













I've also made sure to include plenty of posts about my adorable Pugs and FOOD!








A few changes over the year included adding some regular weekly posts: Truthful Tuesday, Thursday's Threads, and occasionally Mani Mondays. Amateur at Large even has a Facebook page now! If you're so inclined (and boy would I appreciate it!) head on over here and give us a like!

What a year it's been! Do you have any suggestions on things you 'd like to see more of? Or maybe less of? I'd love to hear from you in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment