Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

I skipped this weekend's long run. Yep. Skipped it entirely. Wanna know why? Because I got my hair done on Saturday. Since I had it dyed, no washing until Monday night! Seems like a reasonable excuse to me... I mean, would YOU want to wear 6 mile run hair to work on Monday? I sure didn't. Also I didn't want to run. But mostly it was because of the hair. Mostly....
What do you think?
I wish I could make my hair look as nice as my hairdresser does. Or that I got up early enough to do anything with it at all....

Have you ever had a completely ridiculous (yet valid!) excuse to miss a run?


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous hair!!! i always wish i can re-do how the hairstylist does my hair too! hahah!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know it! I bet it's really easy but they keep it a secret so we go back ;)

      Delete