Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Soooo.... I wasn't going to do a Halloween jump this year. I was thinking I should save my money since life is pretty expensive right now. But then I don't know what happened. Things spiraled. And instead of one Halloween jump, I did three. And then I had leftover stuff so two more got outfitted lightly. 









I'm hoping I can be responsible this year and safely store this stuff and use it again next fall. Because it's silly to buy new stuff every year mostly because I was lazy and left it out all winter. Although also, I turnout in the ring, so Hurricane Al and Hulk Smash Eros have a lot to say in whether our jump fill survives for a second season. Time will tell.


6 comments:

  1. This is the most Stacie post of all of the Stacie posts of all time, lol. And the jumps look AAAAAHHHHMAZING. Worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Thank you! I love how they came out! The boys have already altered them a bit... but I expected as much. More gorilla glue should fix it!

      Delete
  2. love the halloween themed jumps every year so keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too honestly. It's so fun to put them together.

      Delete
  3. that candy corn jump is *muah* perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that one too! One of the boys already smashed one of the cones... I'll have to grab another box for repairs. Sheesh.

      Delete