Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

E: "Hi all, Eros here..."

A: "AND ME AL!!!!"

E: "Yes, and Al too. Mom said we had to come on here and confess our sins. Which frankly is BS. I'm perfect, and Al... well okay, maybe Al has sinned."

S: "Eros... (Stacie here), I caught you in the act! ON CAMERA!"

E: "Mom, no. What you saw was me trying to fix Al's mistake. I was not at all an active participant in any destruction. I would never! I'm perfect. You say so all the time."

A: "GUYS!!!!! I'm not a bad Al! I just like to play with the toys. And mom puts out all these new ones. So I'm just doing what any kid would do."

S: "Boys. Just get to the point here before our friends stop reading."

E: (Sigh) "Okay. What happened was, Mom got all this new stuff to put around the jumps. And it looks really yummy but isn't. I would know. I'm a connoisseur of tasty things. Anyway, Al went out there and just went all eight year old boy and threw everything everywhere."

A: "Haha! I dids that. Yes. SO FUN!!! But the bestest part no one tooks a picture of, was when I gots the big face stuck on my foot. But it was okay. I was brave and just stomped around the ring. SO FUN! I should have puts them on all my feets. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL! Maybe tomorrow."

E: "See? Al did all of it. That ridiculous little brother of mine got the skull planter stuck to his foot and just let it stay there and wandered all around. What a child. Anyway, he didn't break it or anything, so I don't know what mom is all grumpy about."

S: "Kids. I'm grumpy about what you all did to the candy corn jump! I can't repair all those broken cones. That's going to be a one and done for this season. I'm very disappointed."

E: "To be fair mom, you dropped a rail on them and kinda broke them first."

S: "He's not totally wrong there. But I just detached them from the board. The boys here have actually destroyed like half the cones so far. And what Eros isn't mentioning is when I caught him holding an empty planter in his mouth and waving it around."


E: "I swear, I was trying to put it back!" 

A: "Ima do it all again tomorrow! Morning turnout is my FAVORITE!!! I PLAYS WITH ALLS THE TOYS!!!!

S:"This is why we can't have nice things."

Shiny: "Boys are so stupid."

4 comments: