Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday's Threads!

It's a slow day over here on Thursday's Threads. This old asthmatic decided not to run in the 75 degree 100% humidity this morning, so no running outfit. And I forgot to take outfit pictures last night when I was in the barn, so no riding outfit either! Ah! Bad blogger! But I have a super cute work outfit for today at least!
That's right. I wore a DRESS! To work! I'm sure I'll regret this choice once the jet-engine of an air conditioner gets pumping... But for now it's adorable. Pardon my neon white legs. I ride horses.

Dress: Fantastic Fawn

I love this dress. I love everything about it. The length, the pattern, the colors, the style... EVERYTHING! I actually have it in two different patterns. Because I have so much love for it. I received them both in mystery totes from Moxie.Style which I am hoping to do a full post on very soon! Moxie.Style is a fairly new website that I recently discovered and am completely hooked on. I'll tell you more and show you all kinds of fun clothes I've purchased from them in the very near future!



Shoes: Guess
Ugh. My feet. Sorry. Ew. But the flip flops are super cute. They're leather with rhinestones. And MINT! These were from the final days of Little Black Bag. I had forgotten all about them and they've been sitting unworn in their box. Shame on me!

Arm Party:
Lefty:
Lefty is adorning a hot pink spike bracelet from Forever21, a beaded friendship bracelet from Ettika, and of course, my trusty watch.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a wrap bracelet from Ettika and one of ebay finds. If you look closely at the wrap bracelet, you can see there's a strip of rhinestones under the blue leather. So fun!

What are you wearing today?

8 comments:

  1. adorable! Really love that pattern! So fun for summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's perfect for these awesome heat wave days! I love summer :)

      Delete
  2. That dress is everything! I would wear that every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like wrap dresses are a little like wearing a bathrobe... in a good way of course! So comfy!

      Delete
  3. Cute dress!<3
    Btw, mind following each other via gfc and g+? Let me know :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm not sure what GFC is, but I followed you on g+ :)

      Delete