Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! My favorite day! We went a little silly last week, so this week we're going a little bold, but a little simple at the same time. Eros wanted to model today so of course I allowed it! Here's what he wore:

He's really rocking that dad bod...

Bridle: Royal Sports

We busted out the rainbow bridle for today's outfit. I figured we all could use a break from the spikes. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Lettia
Half Pad: Ippico
I haven't used these pads in awhile, so it was nice to see them again!

Boots: Eskadron
I think Eskadron makes my favorite brushing boots honestly. They seem to fit all my horses well and they come in fun colors. 

That's what E had on today, and heres what I wore:

See? It's bright, but not loud... Well... the boots are a little loud. The rest is not. 

Helmet: One K
This is the face of a girl who STILL can't hear out of her left ear... Ugh. It's awful. Anyway. I went with the rose gold helmet. I had to retire the lilac one after last year as it was past expiration so I no longer have a purple helmet. Rose gold coordinates nicely though.

Top: Luyaa

I know. You're probably getting tired of these shirts. But honestly, it's pretty much all I wear these days. They're so comfortable!

Belt: Handy Hunter Boutique

You guys have seen this one a lot, it's gets a lot of use. I really like it! Handy Hunter is out of business unfortunately, but I think Remarkable Leather Goods makes a similar style if you're looking. Also check Rebecca Ray. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
These are the ones I confessed to recently. I didn't even pay attention to which model these were because they were such a good deal. But turns out, they are mid rise, side zip, with sock bottoms! Which are all of my favorite options. What a nice surprise!

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Heh.... I LOVED troll dolls when I was a kid. I once won one at a horse show. It had red hair and was dressed like a jockey. Probably one of my favorites horse show prizes, not gonna lie... So obviously when I saw these, I had to have them. 

Boots: Celeris UK
I haven't worn these guys in awhile! They are perfectly broken in, so I should use them more. They're my old measurements, so a little big in the calf, but they don't rub or anything. Definitely love them!

That's it for today! Any favorite items? Anything you're hoping to see soon? Any favorites you've been riding in lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment