Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Heh.... It's been awhile since I had a truly embarrassing anecdote to share with you all. But I have one today! You're welcome.

So let me set the scene. It's Sunday afternoon. I'm hand grazing Al after our ride. My dad's boat captain arrives. He stays in the apartment next to my barn during the summers. The boat (and said captain) have just arrived from their long journey north from Florida. He has the rest of the crew with him, including our new stewardess. (Our former stew is expecting her first baby! So excited for her!) Anyway, everyone comes out to say hello, and as I'm introducing myself to the new stew, Al very rudely pulls me the other direction. But since I'm facing the other way, I somehow trip over my own feet, and fall right over. Like, BAM! On the ground. Ha! Al was like WTF?! Mom you're so embarrassing. So yeah. I fell over in front of the entire boat crew. Clearly, I'm the classy, coordinated member of the family. Thanks for that Al. 

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. That is so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was pretty funny! I'm just disappointed it wasn't caught on camera! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! How embarrassing but funny!

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete