Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday's Threads

It's a short outfit day today... I didn't get to ride last night due to pouring rain so no riding outfit to share. I ALMOST took photos of my outfit on Monday but I was like nahhhh it's only Monday. So I should have. Clearly. Anyway, here's what I am wearing at work today:

Peep that giant new phone... I've finally joined this decade and let my little tiny Ipone SE retire. It was a sad day. But welcome to my new iPhone 11 Pro. It's so big I need two hands to operate it. And now I'll need to get all new outfits for it... Sheesh. But at least it matches my outfit today! Also, my photos should be better quality now.

Top: Crescent
I'm not super into southwest type designs typically, but since this sweater is basically my barn colors, I like it a lot! Plus I think the fringy part on the bottom is cute.

Belt: Mane Jane
Went with the olive belt strap and gold buckle for this ensemble.

Jeans: Calvin Klein
Love the stripey look on these olive jeans! And they're stretchy and comfy. Win!

Shoes: Lucky Brand
It's that time of year... The time when the boots and booties start coming back out! You've seen these a million times, they are absolutely a favorite of mine.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning all the tech today! But I added a cute bracelet from Tory Burch in the middle. The colors are perfect with this sweater!

Righty:
Righty is actually also wearing Tory Burch. The first two little string bracelets I found on Ebay. Doesn't that little tab thing remind you of the piece that opens a soda can? (Or beer can... whatever.) And the wrap bracelet I snagged second hand on Poshmark awhile back. Love me some green and gold!

And sadly, that's it for today. I hope to have a riding outfit for you all next week!
Any favorites from today? What are you wearing?

6 comments:

  1. I still have an SE too, because I am a cheap bitch when it comes to non-horse stuff. The camera is making me jealous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved mine so much. I really waited until I could wait no longer to up grade. The SE is so perfect! It fits in breeches pockets. It's fairly inexpensive. My stubby thumbs could reach across it. But the camera on the new one is pretty amazing.

      Delete
  2. My iPhone 6 plus crapped out a while back due to that whole battery issue. I didn't want to pay for a new battery, so I got an iPhone 8 plus and I like it. It's almost paid off, so I'm hoping it lasts a while longer so I don't have to shell out for a new phone. I really want the purple iPhone 11 though.

    My outfit is not exciting. Black lularoe shirt, gray leggings, green patterned duster and black flats. I did get to ride last night though. I wore my brown breeches, my tall boots (my only pair), t shirt and camo 1/4 zip since it was cooler outside, plus my navy blue traumavoid helmet.

    I love your manejane belts and I hope to own one someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one! Check out their sale section, you can sometimes get a strap for super cheap.

      Delete