Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Happy Outfit Day! So yesterday, as I already whined, was full of annoyances. Due to that, I didn't get out of work until 5:30 which made me 30 minutes behind schedule for the evening. Boo. That left me a bit scattered and I totally forgot to take outfit photos. Fear not though, I remembered this morning and thus bring you a flat version of what I wore to ride last night!
I may have fished that stuff out of the laundry... excuse the wrinkles.

Top: Eddie Bauer
I couldn't get an accurate photo of the color, but I think you've all seen this one before. It's a nice heathered green.

Belt: Mane Jane
I went with the hunter green Mane Jane strap last night. The other side of this one is black and that's what I wore to work yesterday. So convenient to have two belts in one!

Breeches: Horseware
I've decided that my corduroy breeches are the warmest, so I've pretty much only been wearing them when it's cold out. Last night was ridiculously cold, and I went with the tan ones.

Boots: Tredstep
recycled photo...
Alright, these have won my cold little heart. Last night when I arrived at the barn, my truck said it was 17 degrees out. It was probably a bit warmer in the indoor, but not significantly. My toes never even felt cool, let alone cold. I LOVE these, and highly recommend if you want a boot for very cold winters.

So that's what I had on to ride. I wore my embroidered farm jacket over top and my black snakeskin one K helmet. Ok, now on to today's outfit!

It MIGHT get to 30 today for a high, so clearly, once again, the theme is WARM. But I'm also sick of winter, so I'm trying to push spring along with some more spring like colors.

Sweater: The Republic
It reads Eclectic which honestly describes me pretty well. It's a fancy word for weird after all! Hahaha! I love the colors though, pink and purple were my jam growing up.

Belt: Swanky Saddle
I actually think this belt strap is from someplace other than Swanky Saddle, but I couldn't tell you where it came from. It's 100 years old (give or take). But the buckle definitely came from SS and I love it so much! I don't wear it nearly enough.

Jeans: True Religion
Couple of things here... First, having a True Religion outlet so close by has been a real detriment to my wallet. Second, real talk here, these jeans are probably a size too small. But I got myself in! I HAD to wear the pretty pink stitching with my pink and purple sweater. HAD TO.

Shoes: Forever
These sneakers I think came from one of Zulily's huge sales, and are basically from a no name cheapo designer. BUT they are full on pink glitter and therefore pretty amazing. They're also super comfy, so who cares who made them? I think I paid like $8 for them. Well spent my friends.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is sporting a wrap bracelet and a cuff bracelet that I had made awhile back. Love the glitter! And the colors are PERFECT with the sweater.

Righty:
Righty is totally eclectic today! (See what I did there?) I've mixed my metals (rose and yellow gold) and my materials (string, metal, leather).
First up is a waxed cord friendship bracelet from Pura Vida with a dainty little rose gold rose. Next is a vintage bracelet I snagged on Poshmark. The wrap bracelet is made from coiled string. It came sold by the inch and I just added a clasp to make it a bracelet. The last one is a spikey bracelet from BaubleBar that I bought YEARS ago.

So that's it for today! Any favorites? Has spring started to show itself where you are yet?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was going to say the same thing. I want a Flat Stacie every day of the week thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! Well, I do have a flat Rio. Maybe a flat Stacie will have to be next.

      Delete
  2. lol pulled them out of that big pile laundry mountain *sung to big rock candy mountain*

    ReplyDelete