Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

Ugh. They finally opened the rest stop between work and my house. This is actually great news because I can get gas on my way to and/or from work now. BIG time saver. But it also means when I'm in a huge hurry at lunchtime, there's a McDonald's RIGHT THERE. I love McDonald's. I know it's terrible for you. Please spare me the lecture. But those fries! And now they have breakfast all day. HASH BROWNS anytime you want?! Oh the horror.
My confession today is that I had a happy meal for lunch last Friday.... And yesterday too.
I have the Halloween Minion buckets out to remind me of my poor behavior.

Do you have any bad eating habits you'd like to talk about? Or anything else you need to confess? Tell me all about it in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with McDonald's breakfast. Too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole breakfast all day thing has really changed my life... Jury's out on whether that's a change for the better... but definitely for the more delicious!

      Delete
  2. Oh man, the McD's addiction is real. Don't even talk to me about my obsession with Chicken McNuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes i do crave for mcdonalds. their fries are sinfully good! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete