Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

Today's confession is all about being lazy. When I got home from Finals on Thursday afternoon, I was feeling pretty unmotivated. It had been a long few weeks leading up to the big day, and I was pooped! But alas, the truck wasn't going to unpack itself.
Currently, I can't put my car away in the carport because it hasn't been fixed from when I got stuck in the spring time. (That's happening Thursday though!) So before I could leave for the horse show, I had to park my car on the other side of my driveway, which just so happens to be right next to where the truck and trailer pull in. So what did my lazy self do? I unpacked the truck into my car...
 Then backed the car up to the house.
Yep. I was too lazy to walk from the trailer to the house. Hey it happens. But that's not the best part. I was trying to grab as many bags as possible at once from the truck, but was having some leverage problems with a tote bag. It was positioned on the floor behind the drivers seat, but I couldn't lift it high enough from where I was standing outside. I climbed up on the running boards to get a better angle on the bag. Unfortunately, the weight of all the bags on my shoulder pulled me off balance... And I fell backwards right out of the truck. I really wish I had media of that for you all. I can imagine it was hilarious to watch!
Do you have anything  you need to confess this week? Do anything particularly lazy or embarrassing? Tell me about it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. That just sounds like clever planning on your part! It sounds like something I would do too ;)

    I have been a bit lazy about my running with this horrendous cold...have a 5k coming up on Sunday so I need to get my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just say you're tapering ;)
      Hope you're feeling better soon!

      Delete