Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween!!!


Jenna from the Fairmont Hotel in California invited me to virtually participate in her San Francisco hotel's Halloween party! I am a little late to the party, which is pretty much my M.O. lately... But hey, better late than never!
My media is a bit dark (my photographer just learned how to use a smartphone this month...) but I think you can get an idea of the awesome that is Scarlet Overkill and her Minions! Unfortunately, my wig didn't arrive in time, BUT I have plenty of hair, and I think I worked it out pretty well!
This is the real Scarlet Overkill:
This is me:
This is a real Minion:
And these are my short kids doing their best minion impersonations:



It was so much fun to get all decked out with the pugs for Halloween this year! I can't wait to see some photos from the actual party!
Did you dress up for Halloween this year? Dress up the fur kids? Or actual kids? Tell me about your Halloween in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are the cutest minions! Probably would have been even cuter if I'd ordered the correct size costumes...

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this post a lot. Great job!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  3. How chic halloween party! You really made it even more interesting by using the minion theme in the party. Well, we are also going to attend my nephew’s minion birthday party at some local event space San Francisco. I bet it would be a blasting birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super amazing Halloween! I loved the photos. The Halloween day is approaching again and my family has already been planning a fun DIY party at a local vintage themed event space San Francisco. I am sure it is going to be a blasting evening.

    ReplyDelete