Monday, October 12, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

It's been a CRAZY weekend around these parts. And my confession today is that I'm probably going to be quite late in my other posts this week. I'm hopefully off to Medal Finals this morning, and I may not have the time to put together a proper What's Up Wednesday recap or a Thursday's Threads. But time will tell.
Why do I say hopefully off to finals? Because this happened Monday evening....
That's Bruce, the truck that hauls my trailer. I'll fill you in on the whole story when I do my finals recap. Assuming I get there. If not, it will be part of the belated What's Up Wednesday. Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks. We're thinking it's just an alternator and battery situation.
Anything you need to confess this week? Let's talk about it in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I've also got a crazy week (month). Hang in there us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly, your month is way heavier than mine. But we got this! Don't forget to hug your pony!

      Delete
  2. Ack! Hope you make it to finals!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete