Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday's Threads

 


Happy outfit day friends! I took a break from all things sparkly this week and went with the old standby... Green!

You really can't ever go wrong with green. Especially now that fall is approaching.

Helmet: Charles Owen
I'm sad to realize that greenie here is going to be approaching expiration soon. I have one year left though! Hopefully by then one of the MIPS helmets will be available in hunter green! 

Shirt: Ariat
I loved this hunt print so much when it came out that I actually paid retail for it. I know. I never do that. I still love it though, so I'd say #worthit.

Belt: Tory Burch
Love this gold bet! It's a not a bright gold... more like a metallic beige. Goes with everything!

Breeches: Ariat
You all have seen these many times at this point. They're still one of my favorite pairs of breeches. The colors are PERFECT! I should have bought two pair...

Boots: La Mundial
I haven't worn these in FOREVER! I'm still a little bitter at what awful service this company has so I kind of look at them and go nah... But they should get worn. They are perfectly nice boots. I don't recommend the company to anyone unless you enjoy aggravation. But the boots themselves are nice. HOWEVER, if you want boots that aren't black or brown, I'd say shop elsewhere. They didn't dye these all the way through, it's just the top layer that's green. So if you scratch them at all, or they start to get worn, the color disappears. As seen below:
So yeah. Stick with Celeris or Fama-4-All for your vibrant boots. 

Arm Party!!!
Lefty:
I've done some crafting recently, and made a few new bracelets. This D bit bracelet is one of them. I love how it came out, and was even more excited when I found this rubber apple watch band that matches my green leather perfectly!

Righty:
Righty is donning another bracelet I made. Three pony faces to represent my little herd! And I went with the brown band for the Fitbit.

And that's it for today! Any favorites?


6 comments: