Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday's Threads

Well. It's outfit day. You guys. My company computer died. So I'm sitting here not really able to do my job. I'm 100% capable of logging in from my personal computer but that's not allowed anymore. Pulling my hair out as I have a TON to do today. Waiting to hear back from IT if they have another machine for me. What a nightmare.
*UPDATE* had to drive into the office, but got a replacement laptop to use. It's extra weird when these weird days don't go how you expect.
Anyway, here's what I'm wearing to work sit at my desk today:
Winter has made a return to CT. High is 47 today. Of course it is. Since I'll have to actually leave the house to go to the office. (Ugh. Don't want to go.) So I wanted something warm, but also something that felt less wintry. So I went with Flamingos!

Sweater: Sewel
I forgot all about this sweater until I found it organizing my room. It's summery but also made for winter. Perfect for a day like today.

Belt: C4
It doesn't exactly match... but it's cute and I love the shiny pink buckle.

Jeans: True Religion
I went with dark denim today because the Flamingo beaks are navy on the sweater.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning this cute flamingo stretch bracelet with the apple watch.

Righty:
Right is donning the fitbit in this bright pink band, another flamingo bracelet, and an Hermes wrap bracelet that I got secondhand from Poshmark awhile back.

And that's it for today. Someday there will be riding outfits again. Just not today.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm an expert in software that makes it safe to do work stuff on your personal computer. Your story makes me headdesk lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me! It's so ridiculous. The company that bought us is so ass backwards with tech. It's AWFUL.

      Delete
  2. I am so disappointed you didn't have flamingo socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I swear I have some, I'm just not sure what's happened to them.

      Delete