Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday's Threads

Outfit day! I made an effort to have a theme, though I didn't pull out all the accessories. Cause who needs a purse and shoes these days? Anyway, I wore my Hufflepuff stuff today.

Also, note my cube shelves in the background. Loving them! The bins are teal and gray, the colors aren't showing up in the photo correctly because it's a dreary rainy day here.

Sweatshirt: Box Lunch

I always wanted to believe I'd be a Gryffindor, but the truth is, I'm not terribly brave. Hufflepuff is more my place.

Belt: C4
Did you guys know C4 made Harry Potter belts?! Well they did. And Hufflepuff's mascot is a badger. Which is funny because I still owned Badger when I got this belt.

Jeans: Kancan
Yesterday I wore my jammies all day. Today I wore pants!

Arm Party!
Lefty:

This cuff has the levitating spell on it and the bracelet next to it is a wand. Obviously!

Righty:
Righty is wearing a Hogwarts/Hufflepuff stack. The one next to my fit lists the main features of a Hufflepuff: Loyalty, Kindness, Honesty, and Friendship

And that's it for today. No riding outfits for awhile. Boo. But hey, at least it's an outfit!

12 comments:

  1. Hufflepuffs unite! I may need to get that sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing my Hogwarts shirt today and so is my boss! :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That's so funny! We should have declared it Harry Potter Day.

      Delete
  3. I'm digging your cube shelf! We did a bunch in our closet and I love it so much I may get more for my tack shed reno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Same. These are all individual ones and you can attach them anyway you'd like. I'm going to get some for the craft room too, but in white.

      Delete
  4. I’m impressed with the pants. I don’t think I’ve worn pants in weeks, possible a month now. I just wear riding tights every day. They’re comfy and have no waist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're not alone! I'm trying to attempt to keep some normalcy.... Though I do definitely stay in jammies a couple times a week.

      Delete
  5. Love it! And agreed with Olivia - kudos to you for wearing real pants and a belt! I've been in leggings for quite a while now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! There are definitely days that i stay in the jammy pants.

      Delete