Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Not too much up this Wednesday. Winter came back and I'm cranky. It's going to snow Friday. And then Tuesday we might get a blizzard. Seriously. Why do people live here? I NEED spring! March is the worst.
Ok, I'm done whining. The ponies are trying their best to keep things interesting while we can't work. Jampy still has some hives. He's MUCH improved but there are still some lingering bumps. Still no idea what they're from.
He's much better than this now
Romey has decided that although he hates attention, he wants more of it. So he's chosen to have a giant swollen leg. It started out as just a slightly swollen leg. He had a little bit of scurf so I figured that was the culprit. I gave it a good betadine scrubbing and slathered it with krudbuster. Unfortunately, that was not helpful, and now he's quite sore on the inside of the leg. Vet is coming tomorrow. Because of course he needs the vet.

Rio has been much nicer about keeping things interesting. He just wants to take selfies and get curries.

Other than grooming horses, I've been going to Monday night Yoga at work. I actually really like it, which I didn't expect. It helps to wear Pug pants though.


Saturday, I had a really wild night. I went out drinking and dancing with all my friends. Just kidding. I'm too old for that crap. I watched Saturday Night Lights at WEF while making more horse bracelets.
I made lots and lots of horse bracelets.
And well... That's pretty much all I have for you this week. Not too much happening in the near future I'm afraid. With all this stupid snow in the forecast, I won't be riding any time soon. I guess on the bright side, my pretty green boots will be keeping their fresh out of the box look awhile longer.

What's up with you this Wednesday? Do anything fun and exciting lately?

4 comments: