Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!


Well... This will be short. We had a warm day here on Tuesday. It almost reached 60! Almost. But today (a mere day later) the high was 30. Tomorrow doesn't look any better. I don't think I'll ever get these horses back to work. But just in case I do, the tall kids got their vaccinations and dentals done.

Jampy was so good for his dental I didn't get a chance to get a picture of him. But he had his teeth done too.
It's supposed to rain all weekend, so I guess the ponies can milk winter vacation a little bit longer. I'm heading back down to see Badger on Wednesday, so I guess it doesn't make much sense to put the horses back into a program for like 3 days and then leave. But when I get back, they best be ready to work!
Nothing really exciting to report from the last week other than the vet appointment. Everyone's been getting lots of groomies to get them looking shiny and short haired for spring. They're a little annoyed about that since it's currently 25 degrees out. Sorry guys...
What's up with you this Wednesday? Have anything exciting coming up?

3 comments: