Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! And it's a repeat... I had a really cute new sweater planned for today, but when I put it on, I wasn't feeling it all. So I went with an old stand by. I'm pretty sure you've seen this entire outfit already. Whatevs... it's still one of my favorites!
I think I see where all those cookies went to... Anyway, you might notice that this is not at all a spring time look. Well, there's good reason for that. It's still freezing here. Quite literally- it was 28 degrees when I left the house this morning. Supposed to start warming up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Sweater: The Collection
I found this one on Zulily, I think last year. It's really soft and cozy. I wear it all the time!

Jeans: Early Jeans
My sweater fuzzed all over them, but these are actually black jeans. Very comfy, and obviously have a decent amount of stretch to them.

Boots: Tommy Hilfiger
I have absolutely gotten my money's worth from these boots. I wear them ALL winter and they still look great.

Arm Party!
Left:
Lefty is donning some hand painted bangles from Deux Chevaux. I think they look great with the apple watch!

Righty:
Righty is wearing this adorable Coach bracelet my mom gave me for Chanukah, a vintage leather and gold plated bangle I found on Ebay, and the black leather snap bangle from my sister in law. Lots of pretty presents on this arm today!

And that's all I have for you today. I slept past run time again, but I'm going to do it tonight after the ponies are tended to and the errands are run. Hopefully next week I'll have a riding outfit for you since I'll be hanging with the Badge!

What are you wearing today? How's the weather where you are? Any favorites from today?

No comments:

Post a Comment