Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday's Threads!

Happy Outfit day everyone! You already know I rode on Saturday, so I have a riding outfit to share! And a work outfit of course, but that's the norm. So let's start with pony clothes!
Yep, BLUE!!! I finally got to ride in all my new blue stuff. So exciting!

Helmet: Charles Owen JR8
I loved that the sparkles are also blue tones. Slightly more subtle (just slightly) than the silver sparkly version.

Jacket: Uniqlo
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Layers cause Spring won't show itself.

Belt: Mane Jane
I think I'm almost to the point of having a Mane Jane belt strap for every outfit. Shut up, I know I have a problem.

Breeches: Smart Pak Pipers
So fun fact, these are the mid rise pipers. They run a bit smaller than the low rise. I like where they sit, but I should have sized up (or should cut down on the snacks...)

Half Chaps and Paddock Boots: Caballo
You guys. I loved these when I first saw them, and I love them even more after riding in them. They have ZERO break in time. None. I got on and felt like I've ridden in them forever. Seriously, go order some. DO IT!

Spurs: Color Tack
Spur straps: Stacie Originals
Did I neglect to mention that I also got a bronze pair of spurs from Color Tack when I was in Wellington last? I couldn't wait for mine to get back so I might have also bought a pair... If in fact I did do that, these are them up there in the photo. The spur straps I made. I used on glue on buckles though, so time will tell if that's going to work or not.

Ok, time for today's work outfit:
Rio's getting a visit from the vet at some point today, so I needed something that could also function in the barn. This outfit should serve both purposes just fine!

Sweater: Asos
Why, yes, those ARE Pug elbow patches. Thanks for noticing! The sweater itself is just a plain heather gray pull over, but it's those elbows that make it awesome.

Jeans: Wallflower
I love these pants. Definitely need to find more from this brand.

Belt: C4
You know those photos of dogs getting balls under water? C4 put those images on a belt. AND THERE'S A PUG! Obviously I had to have that. And it works quite well with my Pug elbows!

Shoes: Bob's by Skechers
PUG SHOES! I was very anti Bob's for awhile because I felt they were just knock off Tom's and it's not nice to steal. But then I discovered that Bob's made Pug shoes and Tom didn't, and I changed my opinion. Clearly, I can  be bought. My price is Pug shoes. Also, since it's not actually warm out...
Pug socks too! Duh. Come on, this can't surprise you.

Arm Party:
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing two bracelets I won in the Pug Rescue of New England fund raiser auction. They are adorable with my trusty apple watch.

Righty:
Righty also kept up with the theme. First is a bracelet I got from Etsy for an ungodly amount of money. (Totally worth it by the way.) The other three are bracelets I made. The middle one has my name on it. The ones with the Pug's names on them have the following beads spaced around them: dog bones, fire hydrants, paw prints, and obviously, little Pugs! Pretty cute if you ask me. But you shouldn't since I'm biased.

And that's what I'm wearing today (and last Saturday). What do you have on? Any favorites from today? Have you ever tried Caballo boots or half chaps?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's only my second fave ;) But I can't wear green every day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe how nice they are. It's crazy they're not more popular around here.

      Delete