Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

I know it's late... again. Had a lot of work to catch up on earlier. But I'm here now! Today's confession? I'm a boot-a-holic. Look what I found on sale!
Yep. Brown field boots. From Tuffrider! You all know about my Tuffrider boot obsession. These were marked down to $199 on Horseloverz and I just couldn't wait any longer to get them. I haven't ridden in them yet, so I'm not sure if they are as amazing as my others, but I think they will be. These seem to be a smidge taller, which is good. The others are a little too short now that they're all broken in. Otherwise the fit is very similar to the Regals. I went with the regular calf option. They are a little big near the top, but I couldn't have taken them any tighter through my cankles. And honestly, it's not like I'd ever show in brown boots, so they don't have to be a perfect fit.
Here's another look:

Pretty right?! Happy Chanukah to me!!! If you're keeping track, this is indeed my THIRD pair of Tuffrider tall boots. I'm excited for them to join my collection. And not at all ashamed of my boot addiction... Ok, maybe a little. But not much.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love my Tuffriders! I'm too cheap to shell out $1000 for Parlantis, so the Tuffrider knockoffs caught my eye. Definitely don't regret that purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small chance I also have Parlanti's... and by small chance I mean I do. But the Tuffriders are ten million times more comfortable! I think the Parlanti's are in it for the long run where the Tuffriders have a shorter life span. But for the price? Totally worth replacing them every couple years.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to cuddle with them and wear them everywhere.

      Delete
  3. I love my Tuffriders, too! I didn't even know they came in brown. Now I'm going to keep my eye out on a deal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're relatively new I think. I'm in love! Horseloverz had the best deal at $199 that I've seen. Regular retail is $224. Maybe they'll go down after the holidays even more!

      Delete