Thursday, December 3, 2015

Heart to Horse Box: November

It's been a little while since I've done a Heart to Horse Box review, but I have to tell you, they're getting better each month! Heart to Horse Box is a horsey subscription that you can order either as a one time box or as a monthly delivery. I opted for the sub since I like presents. You save a little each month that way too. This sub is unique in that it includes something for the horse AND something for the rider each month. My favorite part is that 25% of sales is donated to a local charity. This month's charity recipient is Gentle Giants Draft Horse Rescue. They seem to be a favorite as they've been the recipient the last few months.
I was a little worried when I opened the box this month because of those oil spots... I was quite worried something might have spilled all over. But thankfully that was not the case. What it actually was completely surprised me!
Can you guess hat made the oil spots?? Can you??
This:
Yep! That's a real leather lead rope with a nice long chain from Weaver Leather. Seriously this is worth what I paid for the box all on its own. Color me impressed.

 Heart to Horse Box also included a tasty treat for the rider this month. Mmmm chocolates. One could give this is as a gift or bring to a party for the hostess. But I'm just going to stuff them all in my face. 
 This blingy brush is really cute. I may stick this one in the trailer. It's too fancy for at home!

 I was super excited to find these adorable cookie cutters in the box. I'm such a fan of this month's for the rider theme... all snacks all the time! But seriously, these are just in time for holiday cookie making. Horse cookies are festive right?

 Heart to Horse Box usually includes a little extra each month, and this time it was this lip balm. Perfect now that the weather has turned. My lips will be chapped from now until April so this is definitely useful!
On the information card is a photo of Karma who was rescued by Gentle Giant Draft Rescue. I really appreciate that they give us a face that we're helping each month with our purchase! 
This was another great month from Heart to Horse Box. I will use all of the items. I missed reviewing a few boxes, but in one of them was a rope halter with attached lead. This is perfect for working with Romey on the ground. It's like Heart to Horse Box knows exactly what I need sometimes... It's almost creepy! I'm just really impressed with the variety and the quality of what is included each month. I will keep subscribing to this one for awhile!

If you're interested in trying Heart to Horse Box, head over here and check it out. That's not a referral link. As far as I know they do not have any referral incentives. If they do, someone tell me so I can cash in! 
What do you think of Heart to Horse Box?


6 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly brush! I'm tempted to sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun surprise each month! I wasn't sure initially if it would just be stuff I don't need, but they've really surprised me with useful items!

      Delete
  2. so cool that they have horse boxes too! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think there's a box for everything these days!

      Delete
  3. Always so much cool stuff in these!

    ReplyDelete