Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Truthful Tuesday





I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna post all about it again. I have a potato chip addiction. And it's really specific. I am 100% addicted to these guys:

I'm talking full on, hopelessly devoted, addicted. When the store is out of them, I feel sad. Like really sad. The same sort of sad as when you ruin your favorite jeans. This is serious business. Do you think there's a support group for people like me? If so, please direct me!
Similarly, I think the grocery store is trying to enable me. They were 2 for $6 the other day. Not safe. I ate both bags in under 3 days. Then I wonder why my pants are too small!

Do you have an unhealthy addiction to something edible? Do you want to talk about it? Are you thinking about getting help? I'm not sure I'm ready to give these up, but when I'm ready, maybe we can council one another?

No comments:

Post a Comment