Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Truthful Tuesday





Truthful Tuesday definitely needs to be lighter than last week! So this week I shall show you all my laziness and a small waste of money.

First off, I haven't filed at work since February:


I think today should be the day. That's definitely going to fall soon. And THAT would be a mess!

Next, this is what the floor of my laundry room looked like up until Sunday.


Sometimes I do wonder if maybe the shoe thing is becoming a problem.... but then I get them all put away, and I realize it's not at all. Laziness is the problem!

And lastly, I bought a sticky note pad at Target that looks like a sandwich. I hardly ever use sticky notes. But how could I not? It's great on my desk, cracked my supervisor right up when he saw it! I mean look:



 Anything you'd like to get off your back? Buy anything stupid and semi-useless lately?

2 comments:

  1. I have a mighty need for the sticky pad holder! That's just so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hilarious. All of my coworkers thought it was actually a sandwich sitting on my desk.

      Delete