Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday's Threads

This edition of Thursday's Threads should be titled, "It's a Miracle I Managed to Dress Myself." I woke up Wednesday morning at 4 AM to braid a couple of horses before work. Then I worked a full day, went home to take care of the fur kids, and went back to the horse show to braid SEVEN MORE manes AND tails. I got back  home at 4 AM this morning. That's a full 24 hour day my friends. I slept from 4:15 to 8:15 and headed in to work. So really, it's a miracle I have clothing on properly.
Let's see how I did!

Not too bad, right?! I know, I shocked myself. My glasses which you can't really see in the photo even match my pants. Impressed?!

Top: Express $11.99
Whilst shopping with my mom on Saturday, we saw that Express was having their semi annual sale. You know how much I love sales! I actually got this shirt, and it's fraternal twin in mint! I love lace this season, and really like how the little gold studs around the neckline spice it up a little. The mint version has gunmetal spikes on it. Both are adorable!

Belt:
Polo Outlet

This is one of my go-to belts when I wear purple. It's a soft suede and the buckle from a normal angle is shaped like a stirrup (not so much in this photo, sorry!). My sister-in-law got this one for me for Chanukah I think two years ago. Definitely one of my faves!

Pants:
Rue 21 $8.99

These are pretty much the same as the mint and the white ones you've seen already. I love me some inexpensive pants!

Shoes:
Nine West Outlet $19.99

Just some very simple flip flops. I love the natural color. They go with literally everything. (Ok, ALMOST literally...) I've even paired them with a sundress once or twice and the look was adorable.

Accessories!

Try to ignore my gray hair and just notice the pretty, sparkly hair tie from Dye Ties. It's actually a headband, but I didn't want to wear it that way today. Very cute! I had gotten this in a two pack (the other is magenta) from Little Black Bag. (I REALLY miss that site. So much.)



I'm not sure why these photos won't rotate... Anyway, my right hand up at the top there has a cute little purple paw bracelet from The Animal Rescue Site. I like shopping over there, they donate a portion to rescues! The other one I made awhile back. It's purple cotton cord with large pale pink cube beads and smaller, purple ones.
Lefty on the bottom has two different bit bracelets from BaubleBar and of course my trusty watch!

So what are you all wearing today? Is this even intelligible in my exhausted state?






No comments:

Post a Comment