Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 


Pizza. Pizza is my confession today. I was STARVING after the barn today so I figured after I finished running an errand I would pick up a pizza for dinner. We have this ridiculously good wood oven pizza place in my town, and I haven't eaten there in forever. They only have small or large pies here though. And in the past, when I get a small, I have a stupid amount of pizza left that's like not really a full meals worth. And since I was STARVING I figured I would eat a lot and would end up with one tiny slice left which is just silly. (I like leftovers, so more is better generally.) So I decided to get a large and therefore have enough for dinner tomorrow too. But then I only ate three pieces and now I have way too much left over. So my confession today is that I keep losing the pizza battle. I don't really think I'm the problem here though... A medium size pizza would solve this dilemma for me. 

Any of you run into this? Or not so much since you're probably not an old spinster like me. #spinsterproblems

4 comments:

  1. having a fridge full of leftover pizza sounds more like 'winning' to me, ngl LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely less of a problem than I anticipated. Ha! Mmmm pizza!

      Delete
  2. Pizza is never the wrong choice. Maybe try freezing a couple slices? Beats throwing them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one had egg on it, and I think that might not have kept well frozen. But if I do that again I'll get a normal pizza so I can freeze some. That's a good suggestion.

      Delete