Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! And in celebration of Eros wearing tack again, he's going to be our model today. (Obviously.) While we have switched back to many navy outfits, Eros here is wearing a hunter/navy combo. Because that's how we roll. 

Admittedly, not his best angle. I hadn't realized quite how... well fed he was looking until I put the girth on. Really seems to accentuate his dad bod. Something to work on now that's he back to work. 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Brow band: Dark Jewel Designs
His side eye lately has been something. I think he's a little fresh, and the only way he really shows it is via his eyeballs. 

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Mattes
Baby pad: Ogilvy

I really do love the Ogilvy baby pads. They just sit so nicely, don't bunch, and don't slide back. Big fan!

Wraps: Eskadron
I decided it might not be a bad idea to give E a little extra support as he starts back to work. So we're trying out the Eskadron Climatex liners with their elastic bandages over top. So far, I really like them. And hopefully Eros does too. 

That's what Eros wore for this week, and here's what I had on:

It's starting to warm up around here, so I got to wear this outfit without extra layers on top! Very exciting. 

Helmet: Samshield
I had to recycle this photo because I again forgot to take a fresh pic. It's still dusty though, so the representation is accurate. 

Sweater: PS of Sweden
This is an oldie. You've all seen it a bunch. But I still like it and wear it often. 

Belt: Tory Burch
This belt is the perfect shade of green.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
This shade is called Black and Blue and honestly, I think that's a terrible name for a riding pants color. I mean honestly, like we aren't black and blue all on our own?

Boots: DeNiro
Ok, yes, I also recycled this photo. What can I say? I won't complain about the boots again this week. Instead, I will find something nice to say about them. I think they are really pretty, and they have finally gotten comfortable on the back of my heel. 

That's it for today! Wasn't it nice to have Eros back as a model this week? 

2 comments:

  1. lol Eros and Charlie have so many things in common, dad bod included LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! They really do. I bet they'd be best buds if they ever met.

      Delete