Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 


Heeeyyyyy Everyone!!!!! It's ME! Al! Mom said I had to come on here and tells you the truths about something I did. I don't think it's that bad... but she's a lil cranky about it. Something about this month being expensive and we horses need to stop breaking stuff. Mom's are so annoying sometimes. ANYWAY. Let me show you a photo.


Yeah. I ates the crosstie a lil bit. It still works though! I haven't eaten all the way through it (yet). So not sure why mom's all whiney about it. She keeps saying we have had those crossties for fifteen years. I don't even know what that means cause I'm only eight and 15 seems like REALLY old. So maybe it's not even my fault. Maybe they would have gotten a hole like that even if I didn't eats it? 

At first I tried to play pretend that Eros did it. But Mom had to pick some of the rope out of my teefs and then she knew it was me. Plus Eros is like perfect. He doesn't do troubles. Except he throws his drinking buckets sometimes. Which I think is reals funny btw. Mom does the whining about that too. Cause you know, moms are so annoying. 

Okay I did it! I tells the truths! Do your moms get cranky when you eat stuffs too?



6 comments:

  1. Al meet Nay Nay, Nay Nay, meet Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quaid says that chewing on a cross tie is totally fine. After all it is important to make sure that it is safe. And also he gets bored and hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz Charlie has started chewing on reins and I reeeeally don’t love it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOO!!! Bad Chuck! Al tries every now and then to grab a rein, but he's mostly good about not doing that. His favorite thing though? Removing his own boots.

      Delete