Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thursday's Threads


Outfit Day! Already! I know I teased a Barbie themed outfit, but I couldn't get that together this week. So you gotta wait a little still. But I did wear some fun boots at least today! Eros was our model, and here's what we had on:

I know. There's a big belly hanging off Eros... We're working on it. Bootcamp started this week. But no chance of me also riding him twice a day. Nope. We're gonna work on this one ride a day. Like a normal horse and human. 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

I originally planned to use the bridle with the green and gold Boy O'Boy browband, but it was a jompies day and that had the other bit on it. So we went with this one instead. It's a solid choice. I love the Joseph Sterling bridles. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy Baby Pad
Half Pad: Mattes

I really like these baby pads. They stay put, fit the saddles well, and the binding doesn't rub my sensitive horses. Most of mine don't have piping because I'm cheap, but I snagged two of these with the brown piping during a sale at Carousel Tack. They took awhile to arrive, but it was worth the wait. 

Boots: Anky
I shared these recently so you've seen them before. This pair is currently ready for a spin in the washer... But I still am a huge fan. 

So that's what Eros was wearing. And here's what I had on:

Barn colors but also COW BOOTS! What a fun day!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
This is the helmet that had the gold front shield and rail, but I swapped those out for these tan ones to match my shirt today. I like it!

Shirt: Home made by me

I forget what brand this shirt is, I got it awhile ago, and embellished it myself with my cricut. Love how it came out in the back, but the smaller logo on the chest I totally put in the wrong place. Oh well. Will try again when this one wears out!

Belt: Zazzle

You all have seen this one pretty recently. The Zazzle belts are my new favorite thing since they are so easy to design and aren't very expensive either. 

Breeches: RJ Classics Harper

Snagged these on Poshmark for $60 and they were in brand new condition. Unlike how they look in this photo since I was two horses in before I had a chance to take photos. I like the Harper breeches a little more than the Gulf, they just fit a little better and I like the silicone knee patches. But they tend to be more expensive and I'm not sure I like them enough more to pay the extra.


Boots: Celeris UK
I wish I had waited to order these until after I lost weight, but I still love them even if they're a little baggy now. I mean, look at them! They're amazing! Maybe I'll have the elastic panel removed. That might make them perfect... We'll see!

That's it for today! Any favorites? Anything you're looking forward to seeing? 


2 comments:

  1. those freakin cow boots lol.... i love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! They are for sure a lot... But I also love them!

      Delete