Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Guys, I don't know what my issue is, but I keep forgetting to snap pics of the ponies in their outfits. BUT, fear not. In lieu of today's outfit, I have another outfit to share from our Pinsnickety photo shoot. And it's a fun one! All photo credits go to the incomparable Chelsea Lothrop Photography.

Here's what I wore along with Eros' adorable face:

I don't have individual photos of my outfit, so I'll just run through it here. I wore the Samshield with the holo shield and Swarovski crystals that you're all probably tired of by now. My sweatshirt is actually second hand that I found on Poshmark. It was originally from Forever 21 though. 

My breeches are Dover Wellesley in black with gray piping. My belt is from C4, and my boots are the Celeris ones you've seen for the last many weeks. So that's what I wore, and let's look at Handsome Eros in his 'fit. 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Bonnet: The Houndstooth Horse
Pinsnickety pins on the bonnet are the BOOM ones, because BOOM, BOOM, POW is super fun,

I mean really, what better place to use the BOOM pins than on a POW bonnet? There is no better place. Also, how adorable is Eros? He's the best model. Sadly the maker of my bonnet, pad, and polos is no longer in business.

Saddle: Butet
Pad: The Houndstooth Horse
Half Pad: Ippico
These photos are a few months old, so this is the loaner saddle we were borrowing, and not our current one. For the number, we chose a BOOM pin and a lightning bolt. 

Wraps: The Houndstooth Horse
The trouble with polos like this with a cute something embroidered on them, is that it is VERY difficult to get them to finish with the cute embroidery in the front of the leg. I was not particularly successful here, and they are kind of off to the inside of his leg. But they're still cute!

That's it for the day! I'm really glad I have a few of these outfits in the archives to bust out now and then when I forget to take fresh photos. 

2 comments:

  1. maybe my perspective is clouded from charlie and is tenure as King of the Dings... but i feel like it's tempting fate to put anything on his legs saying POW! lol.... for real tho, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! I agree. Charlie should not wear the POW polos. Lol!

      Delete