Thursday, April 6, 2023

Thursday's Threads: Passover Edition

 

Outfit Day! And it a holiday! You know what that means... We have a theme to play with! Yay! So here's what I wore today:

It was a wonderful warm day today which was fabulous. The only downside was that it was too warm for matzo hoodie that I had planned to wear this week. But I made do. I am still wearing my same Samshield helmet, so I'm skipping that this week.

Shirt: Luyaa
I didn't realize this photo was so blurry when I took it. Apologies for that... Anyway, this is one of my fake TKEQ shirts from Amazon. I like them. They come in a bunch of colors too which is nice.

Belt: Mane Jane
This is one of my most favorite belt straps from Mane Jane, but for some reason, I don't wear it all that much. That's okay though, it will last longer that way.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I chose these today because they are kind of matzo color... A stretch I know. But that's what I was going for anyway. I still really love this color.

Socks: TooLoud
Matzo socks! Obviously. I mean, just because it wasn't hoodie weather didn't mean I had to skip the socks. They really are the same size socks, I guess I just didn't pull the one up as high as the other.

Boots: Celeris UK
I snapped a new photo at least? A terrible photo... but it's new! These boots are great. Despite not being custom for me, they are pretty close, and they are holding up fantastically to daily wear. I've been riding a ton this winter, and they aren't showing any wear other than laces which I broke. But that's an easy fix and really doesn't reflect on the boots. 

So that's what I had on, and here's what Al wore:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Look at that wavy forelock! Al has the same frizzy hair that I do when it's humid. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Equine Star
Half Pad: Premier Equine
I love the matzo pad because it fits my love of silly themes, but it's not actually over the top ridiculous. This brand of pad is generally a little stiff out of the box, but the more I use and wash them, the more they are softening up. So I like that a lot. 

Boots: Equine Star
I mean... Matzo boots are just the cutest aren't they? I think Al really loves getting to play dress up. Today he was the best he's been in a very long time. Which figures because it wasn't a lesson day for him... Lol! 

That's what we wore today to celebrate Passover! Any favorites?

2 comments: