Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday's Threads: Thanksgiving edition

 

The fun thing about Thanksgiving is that it always falls on Thursday's Threads day (aside from the other fun thing which is that it's a holiday based almost entirely on eating).  I think you've already seen my outfits today as they are repeats, but whatever still fun. Maybe next year I'll update that Thanksgiving garb. Anyway, I have two outfits to share. First up is what I rode in today:


It's been pretty cold here lately, but today it was 60. Weather is weird, but I was happy to ditch all the layers and feature my Thanksgiving hoodie.

Helmet:

Still reusing photos...
Still loving this helmet. 

Sweatshirt: No idea where this came from...
Heh... I think it's pretty funny. And appropriate since I ate so much I definitely have developed a wobble. Might be the wine... Hard to say for sure.

Belt: Boy O' Boy Bridleworks
I wore my BabingtonStrong belt since it's partially orange. Does it match? Not really. What can you do?

Breeches: Ralph Lauren
These aren't really riding breeches. I found them years ago at the Ralph Lauren outlet on sale for $40. Figured I'd try riding in them. Totally do the job! 

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
MAYBE I fell victim to the VIP pre-black Friday sale at D&S. Might have happened. Aren't these cute though?

Boots: Celeris
Yep. Recycling this photo too

Guys. I'm having some snap problems with these boots. Not the typical problem in which the snaps don't stay shut. Oh no. The opposite. I can't get them off! Anyone ever run into this? How do I fix it?

So that's what I wore riding today, but I also have a comfy Thanksgiving at home alone outfit. 
Indeed, that is a Taco Turkey. I don't recall the circumstances in which I purchased the outfit... so I don't fully remember what the deal was with the tacos... But it's still Thanksgiving-y. 

Sweater: Tipsy Elves
Okay, well it's actually a Friendsgiving sweater. But close enough. 

Leggings: Tipsy Elves
Drummies and Tacos! What more could you want?

Socks: Not sure of brand
I didn't actually have thanksgiving socks. But I DID have taco socks. And they're a perfect match.

And that's it for today! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments: