Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Truthful Tuesday: I did it again... sorta

 

Okay... I admit. I did place an order with Celeris about a month ago. And while it was for boots... it wasn't boots for me. It was boots for the ponies! And they surprised me this morning by arriving a day early. 


I already have horse boots that match the less crazy Celeris boots I own so I just decided to order brushing boots to go with the wildest pairs I have: The Cow Print and the Unicorn boots. Obvious choices. Cleary.  I ordered just fronts since I don't use hind boots often. And since Shiny is little, I had to get two different sizes. I am a little worried the Shiny boots will be too tall. But Pammon has short cannons so he can wear them if they don't work for her. Hopefully we can pull them off though. That's the smallest they make right now.
But anyway... how amazing are they?!



I can't wait to make outfits with them... I'm not sure the boarding barn can handle them though. Ha!!!! Never stopped me before, don't worry. 

In other news, I made pumpkin cookies AND pie last night, and still have this much pumpkin left. 

Good thing I ordered more flour with this week's groceries... Maybe I'll do some pumpkin bread Friday.

Anything you all need to confess? Buy anything, um... unnecessary this week? Or any plans for the big sales this weekend? I'm about half done with my holiday shopping, but I'm stumped on a few gifts. Hoping there will be some kind of sale that awakens my imagination for those.

11 comments:

  1. I think I saw those boots on the Celeris IG and immediately knew "Stacie strikes again!" -- I love it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes, someone tagged me and totally called me out! Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. You are more than welcome to send me any pumpkin baked goods you don't want laying around. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol honestly at this point i kinda just wanna see how far you can take that whole holographic unicorn motif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I will definitely take it as far as I possibly can... But that has to wait for summer... The boarding barn can't handle all that! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  4. I broke down and bought Fred two new green winter turnouts. That was after putting last year's on him this week and seeing his butt hanging out the back. lol So not fun purchases like unicorn boots, but shopping all the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wait - they aren't green. D'oh. I wanted green ones from Schneiders and the shipping would be more than the blankets. Sigh. Ordered two blue ones from a local shop instead.

      Delete