Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thursday's Threads

 

I decided for our first outfit day at the boarding barn I should go all in with their colors and swag. And also decided to feature Pammon since he's rarely a fixture on the blog these days. Let's start with his outfit.

Notice in this photo he's already walking toward me. He's so hard to photograph because he feels that his personal space bubble should include any and all humans anywhere near him.

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks


I enlisted Mr. Tappy's assistance in getting bridle photos. Pammon keeps trying to disarm me by grabbing at Mr. Tappy. 

Boots: Premier Equine

I really like PEI's fluffy boots. The fluff is really plush. Pammon has a little rub on his leg from his standing wraps, so these are great to keep that protected.

Saddle: Butet
Pad: Not sure
Half Pad: Ippico

You guys haven't seen "the saddle" much, but let me tell you! I'm in love with it. It fits us both great. I love how grippy the leather is too. I may have found one for Eros too so hopefully the great saddle hunt of 2020 will be coming to a close. I'm not sure what brand pad this is. It isn't mine. I think our pad was in the wash. But I appreciate that our groom made sure we had a matching pad! They know me so well! Haha!

Okay, my turn. Here's what I wore to ride:

All the blues! Except the helmet... I'll have to look into some blue parts for the helmet.

Helmet: One K with MIPS

Definitely loving this helmet. Highly recommend. 

Sweatshirt: Unknown brand

The color of this is what's portrayed in the helmet photo... I forgot how challenging florescent lighting is. Anyway, it has the barn logo there on the front and says the barn name down one of the arms.

Belt: Mane Jane

This is the navy croc strap with the rose gold buckle. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
So... this is embarrassing. Remember when I went through my breeches a few weeks ago? I found these buried with the tags still on. Geeze.

Boots: Celeris UK

I chose these as my everyday boots for this winter. At least until it gets cold. Then I'll bring the winter boots over. So I guess you'll be seeing a lot of these! The blue boots from De Niro that I kept at the barn last year have gotten too big. I need to see about getting them taken in.

That's it for today! I forgot to put an arm party together. Any favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Those celeris boots are my favorite. I also love seeing pictures of Pammon and your new saddle is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That saddle was such a great find, I really love it.

      Delete