Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday's Threads

I'm hanging my head in shame... I completely forgot to take riding outfit photos yesterday, so I have only a work outfit to share this time. So sorry friends! BUT my work outfit is equine themed, so hopefully that makes up for my error some.
You also can't really tell it's equine themed from this photo... but bear with me, you'll see! (Side note: see the SUN pouring in?! I'm soaking it in, because it's leaving soon and the rain comes back tomorrow.)

Tops:
Shirt: Ronner Designs
Cardigan: Sweet Rain


See it now?! My Ronner shirt is horsey! I can't condone paying full price for the Ronner stuff, but it IS gorgeous. And the quality seems to be there. They had a 60% off clearance a few months ago, so I snagged a couple shirts and a raincoat. These sweaters are interesting too. I had gotten one years ago from Modcloth, and really loved it. So when I saw they had them on sale for $15 I ordered a couple new colors. But they aren't the same as the old one. These are longer, which I actually really like, but the material isn't as nice. It's kind of stiff and says dry clean only. Yuck.

Belt: Mane Jane
I finally got myself a second Mane Jane buckle. My old one was scratched beyond belief, and I had been eyeing the new rose gold ones. No regrets! It's really pretty!

Jeans: Vero Moda
I snagged these at Marshall's from the clearance rack for $14. They're ankle length, which may be a tiny bit short for the shoes I paired them with, but whatever. I like the side detailing, and the cutout part around the ankle. You'll see that better in the next photo.

Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden


I've had these booties for a few years now, and I really love them. The gray color goes with so much, and they're super comfy. I feel like they're still fairly stylish too. Which is nice because I don't plan to retire them anytime soon.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning a dainty bit bracelet I found on Poshmark, along with a mantra bangle... I think this one came from KJ's Creations. It says, "survey says... ADD LEG" which is really appropriate to my current riding state. I've recently concluded that my left leg has not yet come off hiatus...

Righty:
Righty is wearing a really neat horse bracelet that I found on Ebay. It's gold (colored, not solid) and the eyes are green rhinestones. I often find rhinestone eyes to be really creepy, but these aren't somehow. The next one is my #backyardbarn mantra bracelet (KJ's Creations), and the last is from HKM.

That's it for today! Sorry it's so short. I'm going to have to start photographing random riding outfits so I have an archive available for days like this... Any favorites from today? Do you have anything from Ronner? Get anything new I might need to have?

4 comments: