Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday's Threads


Happy Outfit day everyone! Lots of people are whining about it, but I'm still enjoying these hazy days of summer. It's been in the lower 90's, but I know what's coming so I'm not complaining. I really don't want the return of sub zero temps, ice, and snow. No thanks. Bring on the heat waves! Despite it being hot and summery out there, I still dressed for fall today. But before I get to that, I have a riding outfit AND a running outfit to share. It's a full post here today! We'll go in order of wearing, so I'll start with last night's riding outfit.
I was in a rush, so please excuse this super awkward pose. And lack of helmet. I try not to drive in it when I can remember! 

Helmet: One K
This photo is fake news because I actually wore my black snakeskin one K, but I forgot to snap a photo. So please enjoy this photo of my new one.
 

T-shirt: No idea on brand
You all have seen this shirt before. It's probably my most favorite and most accurate shirt ever.

Belt: Mane Jane
This strap from Mane Jane matched the piping on these breeches PERFECTLY! Love me some Mane Jane. May or may not have one in the works to match my new helmet...

Breeches: Smartpak Piper
The color on these is more accurately represented in the belt photo. They were the new color this spring. I say it every time, I wish pipers fit a little better, because I LOVE the fun colors.

Boots: Regals
Old standbys. Not much to see here.

So that's what I rode in last night! Next up: Running outfit

How cute are floral running tights?! Answer: ridiculously cute. For the sake of brevity I'll just say here that both top and bottom are from Fabletics. (Big fan!)

I especially like that the pants don't get see through when you stretch them (ahem... cough, cough... Lululemon)

Sneakers: Asics
Yes, you're seeing this correctly. I do not have matching running shoes for all my outfits. Sneakers are expensive and I don't love running shoes like I do riding boots. #truth

Headphones: Aftershokz Trekz
Try to look past my crazy bed head hair.... These headphones are awesome, not only because they are wireless, but because they are bone conducting. They sit outside the ear, so you can hear everything around you while still enjoying your music or whatever you're listening to.

And now on to today's outfit!

Fall colors! And barn colors kinda...

Top: I can't decipher the brand on this tag...
This is a light weight, short sleeved sweater. A bit warm maybe for today, but my office is arctic, so it's just fine!

Belt: Swanky Saddle
I haven't worn this one in awhile! Love the monogram and metallic belt strap.
Jeans: Calvin Klein
These are one of my favorite pairs of pants. I love the green color which is tough to really photograph. They lean more olive, but neither of these pictures is exact.

Shoes: Fabletics
I was going to wear my boat shoes today, but decided I really wanted to try out these sneakers I got from Fabletics. They're not running shoes, no real support, but they're super comfy. And I LOVE the color! Plus, they have memory foam in the foot bed. My feetsies are so happy today!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning my most favorite bracelet. I spent more than I should have on this vintage Gucci bit bracelet, and honestly, I have no regrets. I just love it. Next to that is an H bracelet that I'm quite sure is just an "H" and not short for Hermes. And you all recognize my trusty Apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is donning a larger "H" bracelet that came from Ebay. Based on price, I do believe it is also just an "H". The leather one though is the real deal courtesy of my dad and stepmom.

That's it for today! Any favorites? Get any new riding apparel you're excited about?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for not letting me down. I was feeling kind of guilty about pulling the trigger on that brown helmet that I totally DID NOT NEED, so I came here hoping you'd make me feel better. AND YOU DID!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here for that sorta thing ;)
      Wait until Black Friday...

      Delete