Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thursday's Threads

Happy Outfit Day! It's boring today, no riding outfit. Boo. Probably not next week either. Double boo. I will probably have a running outfit to share next week though, so I guess that's something. Despite no pony clothes, I do have a fun pineapple outfit today! (I know pineapples again!)

SHINY pineapples! I love me some sparkles. Just, you know, not on my horses' clothes.

Top: H&M
Aren't they cute?! Sequin pineapples > regular pineapples. What I especially love about this top is that the decorations are on BOTH sides. I really hate when just the front is adorned.

Belt: C4
You all saw this last time I wore pineapples. I still haven't made this belt end into a bracelet though. Soon!

Jeans: Rebrand
I actually bought these to use for my Yankees jeans, but then decided on a different pair. They were on clearance for $8 though, so I kept them anyway. I kind of love light jeans for summer.

Sandals: Lily Pulitzer for Target
Sorry. I still haven't gotten my feet prettied up. Gross. Anyway, these sandals I told you about last time. I was going to wear a pair of my Soludos shoes that have pineapples on them, but they are a different denim color than the jeans and it wasn't working... So I went back to these. Which always work! So cute.

Accessories:
Phone Case: Ebay find
Phones like to dress up to you know.

Necklace: Zulily find
I really love amber. So when I saw this pineapple with amber I got grabby hands.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing this really fun bracelet I got from Etsy years ago. It's my name! It's super delicate, so I don't wear it too much. I don't want to ruin it.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a bar bracelet that I found on Ebay. It's pretty fun, you actually screw that bar in as the clasp. The middle one is a stretch bracelet from Buena Vida with the cutest little pineapple bead in the middle! And the little cuff at the end was another ebay find.

So that's it for today. Sorry for the lack of riding outfits, I know that's what most want to see. Someday those will be weekly again. Thanks for being patient and coming back to visit anyway! Any favorites from today?

6 comments:

  1. Ok so how do you go about making an outfit? There has to be a process. One cute item that snowballs into more? Or a sudden realization that you've collected all the pineapple items and just might have an outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually it starts with something cute that I find and then it snowballs out of control.
      But certain things I just collect, like pug or horse stuff.

      Delete
  2. T's mom has a pineapple room at her house, you would camouflage right in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your commitment to matching and coordinating is beyond impressive!!! :-) So, enquiring minds are wondering how you keep everything sorted so you can find the pineapple/cactus/etc themed stuff when you need it? I feel like I wouldn't remember/be able to find my pineapple bracelet when I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep the themed stuff sorted in fabric bins. It's a work in progress though. Currently the fabric bins are stacked on each other in my room. But I want to get shelves for them so they are easier to access.

      Delete