Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Truthful Tuesday

You guys, I was SO well behaved on Black Friday. I even made it through Amanda's (the900Facebookony) epic list of deals without buying ANYTHING! I was slightly less good for small business Saturday. There were a couple things I wanted to grab for my blogger gift exchange present, and whilst on the site I stocked up on a few things for the new trailer and the barn. But none of that was too bad at least. Sunday night is when things took a turn...

I was sitting down after I successfully packed myself up for Florida next weekend. Minding my own business. Paid a couple bills. Snuggled the pups. When it happened. The Connected Rider sent a 25% off SITE WIDE coupon to all current customers. Now this doesn't seem that impressive. Riding Warehouse has been doing that all weekend. BUT... The Connected Rider is one of a very few stores in the country repping the Pioneer boot line. If you don't know what those are, go google them. I'll wait....




Did you find them? I've been lusting after two pair in particular for quite some time. I just last weekend sold my Fama boots to a good friend. AND I've been hoarding all the money I've made over at Used Horse Stuff. Which mostly covered my accidental spending spree... mostly, not entirely. So fingers crossed the other boots I sent to Used Horse Stuff sell quickly. Because I didn't choose one of the two I was wanting. I got both. I know. Someone take away my credit card!

But enough teasing, I guess you'd like to see what I ordered huh? Ok first are these ridiculous ones that I'm stupid excited about:

 I didn't pick any different options here. I went right for the black patent with gold glitter because subtlety just isn't really my thing (at home). I mean, I'm super traditional in the show ring and usually in public. But at home I like to have fun!

And next up are these beauties that I've shown you guys once before:
For this pair, I am getting them in blue though, not brown. I already have brown boots. I sent my blue ones to Used Horse Stuff so obviously there is space in my wardrobe for them. They'll look pretty fab with my blue sparkly Charles Owen don't you think?
So those are my confessions today. I DO clearly have a problem. But there are much worse addictions.

An aside: If anyone wants to buy my extra Hermes saddle (16.5" regular flap) or my very old PJ saddle (16" short flap) that would be really helpful considering my recent confession.

Ok your turn! Anything you need to confess about this past weekend's spendathon? Did you behave and only get gifts for your friends and family or did you have a bad moment like me and get yourself a little something too? Any amazing deals you're dying to share?

21 comments:

  1. I am the most boring tack ho on the plant and behaved myself and didn't buy anything... I'm so ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinkly gold boots?! Drool! I am so boring (as usual), I bought a belt and hoof pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not boring! If I remember correctly your belt collection was needing an update. What kind did you get?

      Delete
  3. Ok I googled instead of scrolled, I like suspense, totally worth it.

    Cough, bootwhore, cough. 😉

    Can't wait for the pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total Bootwhore. I own it. I can't wait for them to get here. Did you see all the different boots?! It was hard to narrow it down. And obviously I didn't narrow it all the way down to one. Oops.

      Delete
  4. Omg we are going to find you buried in a mountain of boots someday.
    Gold sparkles though?! Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a way to go though... Stacie passed on surrounded lovingly by her boots...
      I know! My favorite color is glitter.

      Delete
  5. I don't dare click on that site, but I will definitely come to you when it's boot time. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably best not to... But there are so many pretties!
      Also, yes, I'm here for advice based on my own experiences :)

      Delete
  6. i am laughing so hard here on my couch this am i woke my dogs up. two pairs?? OMG you are BAD :) But so cool. I would never wear boots like that but I love that you embrace the magic :) You my friend need to shut the internet down at night. You are DANGEROUS (But fun) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but BOTH pairs together were cheaper than the one pair of La Mundials so there's that...

      Delete
    2. justify justify justify :) Just kidding. If we don't treat ourselves WHO WILL? :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  7. Not having a horse makes not shopping MUCH easier, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't buy anything for myself over the weekend. I'm not feeling too confident on what I will get for the holidays from others, so I might have to save money for myself for next years holiday shopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. These might be the most epic boots yet!

    ReplyDelete