Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thursday's Threads

It's OUTFIT DAY! And the sun is out which is a very rare occurrence around here lately. Since it looks like Spring (even if it doesn't really feel like it), I wanted to dress for the season.  Scratch that, by the time I finished this post the sun was gone. It was lovely while it lasted though!

In case you couldn't tell, it's officially mint green season. Hope you're ready for it!

Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
I love the little details on some of the white checks on this shirt. Just a little something extra to make it more fun.

Jeans: KUT from the Cloth
I grabbed these jeans in a flash sale from the now out of business Moxie.style (miss you Moxie!). I love the frayed bottom and that fact that they are super stretchy to accommodate my growing bottom half. (Seriously self, step away from the junk food.)

Belt: Rebecca Ray
I LOVE this metallic belt from Rebecca Ray. Especially the fancy stitching that is reminiscent of a fancy stitched bridle.

Shoes: Sperry
You've seen these a lot. And I can pretty much guarantee you'll see them a lot more too.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is sporting this adorable loose ring snaffle bracelet from Spartina along with my trusty apple watch. Spartina can be a bit pricey, but I found this one on sale at Zulily awhile back.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a leather and chain wrap bracelet from Fornash, a galloping pony bangle from Ebay, and a braided leather and brass cuff that I made myself. (And by made, I mean I glued the already braided leather to the already formed bracelet. Crafts for dummies!)

That's what I'm wearing today, but let's also see what I rode in last night!

Yep. That's a big ole' hoody. It was only 51 degrees when I started. Thankfully it didn't drop too much until later in the night.

Hoodie: No idea on brand
I wore my New England Equitation Championships sweatshirt that I got many, many years ago since it was freezing out.

Breeches: Goode Rider
You've seen these brown denim breeches a few times. They're an old favorite, though they are not accommodating my growing size as well as today's jeans are. (SERIOUSLY SELF, enough with the snacks!)

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
I grabbed a few more pairs of Derp socks when they were two for $10 recently. You don't know what you'll get, so you can imagine my excitement when I found these green bits in my package! Woohoo!

Helmet: Charles Owen
Charlie here needs no introduction. I have so much love for this helmet.

Jampy wanted to get in on Thursday's Threads this week too!
 He's donning a custom baby pad from EC Equestrian and a really fun new pair of boots from SH Equestrian.

How cute are these green polka dot boots?! I was so excited when I stumbled across them online and even more excited when I got to see them in person. So cute! And they fit him just right.

That's what we're wearing today! What do you have on? Any favorites from today?

6 comments:

  1. I have a New England Equitation Championships baby pad with the same logo as your sweatshirt! Nifty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to know where you got those polka dot boots because Peebs might need a pair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from this link:
      http://www.jewelryforhorses.com/horse-accessories/leather-open-front-jumping-boots-set-of-4

      I kind of want a pair of the brushing boots now too...

      Delete