Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

My confession today is that yesterday I let the weather make me a HUGE GRUMPASAURUS! It was snowing again (snow on a Monday? Shocking.) and I really was frustrated with it. I don't want to shovel any more snow. Poop? Sure! Snow? NO. It's taken over my property. Seriously. The banks from the snow plow are nearly as tall as my horse trailer. My walkway is one shovel's width in size and it's banks are about mid thigh on me. Could be worse of course. It HAS been in fact. But still. I've had enough. So what did I do to improve my grumpiness? I ate my feelings. What else is there to do?




I ate about half a carton of this:

HP Hood

It was delicious. I'm not sure how it wound up in my freezer, but I am sure glad it was there. (Confession number 2: I know exactly how it got there, I'm just in denial that I would buy such a thing.) I'm sure you all figure, hey, it's ok you got that treadmill! But you know what? I'm STILL waiting for the treadmill mat! It was supposed to arrive today, but due to the weather (seriously, it interferes with EVERYTHING!) it was delayed and I'm hopefully getting it tomorrow. So that ice cream has happily cemented itself on my thighs. Eh, at least they'll be warm.

Do you have anything you need to get off your chest today? Have you eaten any feelings lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment