Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday's Threads


I have a two-fer for you all today! I actually woke up early and met my friend Vanessa for a run this morning, so that means TWO OUTFITS already today!

We'll go in order, so here's my running outfit:

I love mint. I a little bit wish I had mint colored running shoes... hot pink and mint would be awesome. Hear that Newton? Mint and pink shoes please! I can't do cost breakdowns on today's outfits, because I can't remember what anything cost... Sorry!

Top: Aeropostale
This one is made from moisture wicking fabric, and fits loosely. I love this top. It's super comfy!

Shorts: Umbro
These are those fantastic two-in-one shorts I got from TJ Maxx online. They totally give me a bubble butt and really aren't very flattering, but they are comfortable and quite possibly my current favorite running shorts.

Shoes: Newton Energy
I keep going back and forth on whether or not I love these running shoes. I think I do. Except sometimes I don't. They have done a great job in helping to correct some of my form problems. But sometimes my little toes fall asleep in them. Not always. It's very strange. If you're a runner though, I recommend giving them a try!

Watch: Garmin Forerunner 110
I love this GPS watch! It was a gift from my brother, and it's pretty amazing. It has a heart rate monitor also, but I've never tried that feature out. (Bonus that it has pink on it!)

Ok, on to my normal outfit!

Pink! And a rather unflattering photo... I swear I don't really have a giant belly roll as it appears I do here... I mean, I have a small belly roll, just not a giant one.

Top: NY & Co
The color is hard to see in these pictures, but it's a pretty pale pink with just a little shine to the fabric. Very pretty and delicate!

Pants: Forever21
Candy striper pants! I got these in the clearance section last winter and couldn't wait for summer just so I could finally wear them. Pink and white stripes?! Yes please!

Shoes: Vince Camuto
How cute are these delicate little sandals?! I got them during my accidental shoe shopping binge with my mom a few weeks ago. I think they're super pretty, and oddly enough, very comfortable!

Arm Party!
Left:
I was feeling the turtle love today... The first one was from a store that I think is out of business, next is my watch that you've seen 10 million times now, and the last one I strung myself.

Right:
Righty is wearing a couple bracelets from my Little Black Bag hoarding shopping days. The first is by Nakamol, and the second is from ETK (which I'm 99% sure is Ettika).

So that's what I've worn so far today! One more outfit change when I ride later, but I won't bore you with that one.
What are you wearing today? Have a favorite item from above? Talk to me below in the comments!










No comments:

Post a Comment