Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday's Threads, and a bonus: What I Wore Wednesday

I really loved my outfit yesterday, so in addition to Thursday's Threads this week, I'm also bringing you What I Wore Wednesday. So let's start with yesterday!

It's finally actually Summer, so the white jeans and tanks are out in full effect! Let's start at the top:

Tank: Pink Rose $9.99 from TJ Maxx online

When I ordered this, I actually thought it was navy and white. As an admitted mint-a-holic, you can imagine my excitement when it arrived in MINT and navy! Yay!! New favorite top maybe?

Pants: Rue 21 $9.99 on clearance last year






Belt: C. Wonder $34.99 for the belt and $9.99 (on sale!) for the buckle:

For some reason this photo appears like I have it on upside down, but in real life it's the same either way. Funny angle I guess. Anyway, I LOVE THIS BELT AND BUCKLE SO MUCH! Also the belt is reversible to white. So much to love. Possibly my best purchase this summer.

Shoes: Enzo Angiolini... I don't remember what I paid for these, but I got them at 6pm.com at the end of last summer.

I should have done a better close up of these. Those mint parts are stone (or maybe faux stones) and they have little gold flecks in them. SO PRETTY! I love them at least as much as the belt. Possibly a little more.

Wednesday Arm Party:


On the left: Equestrian Bangle from C. Wonder, white and thin mint initial bangles from Baublebar, and lastly my trusty watch.
On the right: A Bit Cuff and a stirrup bangle from Baublebar, a horseshoe cuff from Sloane Ranger, and another bit bracelet from Baublebar. I call this my pony stack!

Ok, so that was Wednesday's outfit, let's look at today!


I know, I know, mint two days in a row! Whatever, I love the color so much! Let's start at the bottom this time:

Shoes: Nine West flip flops in Nude $19.99 at the outlet!


Basic, comfy, good quality. Sometimes simple is best!

Pants: Rue 21 $9.99.

These are actually the same pants I wore yesterday, but in mint instead of white. They are super inexpensive, but SO COMFY. They do stretch quite a lot throughout the day though, which can be both good and bad.

Top: Monteau Los Angeles $15.99 TJ Maxx (or possibly Marshalls. I got it last year)


I love that this is a neutral shade as it can work with so many colors! I chose to layer a cami underneath that matches my pants, but sometimes I'll just do a neutral underneath it as well. This is one of the few peplum tops that actually hits in the right spot on me. Often they're just a little too high. Which is odd since I'm so short.

On the wrists:



I kept it somewhat simple today. An enamel and gold chain bracelet and the mint initial bangle accompany my watch today (all bracelets today from Baublebar). On the right hand is a a leather wrap bracelet with ENORMOUS gold discs and rhinestones on it. So fun! I tried to stack some others with this one, but it looked best on its own.

Which outfit do you like better? Are you mint obsessed like me? What are you wearing today?










No comments:

Post a Comment