Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Guess what day it is?!

No not hump day... Well yes it IS hump day, but it's also STRIDEBOX DAY!!!!!!!! I get so excited each month when my Stridebox arrives (even though I've not been a stellar runner). Let's see what's inside!

First Look

Info Card

The Edibles:

 WaterSensations:
This is a water mix-in, but it's a liquid rather than a powder like most are. I haven't tried them  yet, but I'm curious!


Muscle Milk Energy Chews
I love energy chews, can't wait to try these! Tropical flavor is always one of my favorites.

 Pure Fit Protein bar
I'm super excited to try this. It's a new flavor: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. The picture looks like cookie dough, and I'm going to be super ecstatic if that's what it tastes like!


Hammer Gel, Peanut butter flavor
A runner can never have too many gels on hand. I have not yet tried Hammer's peanut butter version, but I like the one from GU so hopefully this one is as yummy!

 Bioplasma Sport water mix-in
We've gotten these before and they're very tasty! With summer just arriving, you can't have too many electrolyte's around!

The "Stuff"

 Paper Shower
I love that Stridebox sends these types of products. I ran the Ragnar Relay a few years ago and wipes were invaluable. Seriously. You sit in a van with 5 other runners and tell me these aren't needed! I have no immediate plans to run another relay, but still, these are nice after any race for a little freshening up before the drive home.


 A Perfect Pocket
Ok, this is a little weird, yet ingenious. It's a water proof sealable pocket that you stick right to yourself. I'm not sure if it's something I'll actually use, but it's definitely handy, and I'm happy to learn of its existence!


Cooling Compression Sleeves
Whoa! I didn't expect to see these in my Stridebox! I haven't tried them just yet, but I am interested to soon. I have a pair of compression sleeves that I'll sometimes wear when I can't decide how cold it is outside (i.e. tank or long sleeves debate), but I haven't tried cooling ones yet! I'll have to see how they work!

some more info cards/coupons

I love that they always throw in a sticker or two!
So that's June's Stridebox! Do you subscribe? What's your favorite item from this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment