Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Truthful Tuesday





Well friends, it's time for another edition of Truthful Tuesday. Can you guess what's missing from this photo:


Probably not if you don't ride. And also if you don't look carefully. But I only put one spur on yesterday. I had no idea until I took my stuff OFF after riding. Though I did have some trouble picking up the left lead canter with Jampy. I remember thinking, wow, he's not even caring about my spur! I guess that's because it wasn't there. Now that Rio is home and feeling relatively healthy, I have no excuses for being this distracted! Time to start getting more sleep, getting back to running, and regaining some focus in my life. Sheesh.

On a side note, how great are these seersucker breeches? I found them on sale finally after lusting after them for about 2 years. Their only negative is the scrunchy fabric is pretty uncomfortable under my half chaps. My mom always told me, sometimes it hurts to be beautiful. True life lesson folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment