Thursday, May 15, 2014

The End Of Little Black Bag: Part IV Shoes

As most of my readers are aware, I have spent most of my disposable income in the last year or so on the Little Black Bag website. I've accumulated TONS of jewelry, bags, accessories, etc from them over the past year. And now they are changing platforms to be more like an ebay with trading. I'm not sure I feel comfortable trading for used items not shipped from a central location, and thus, this is the end of the road for my wasting money Little Black Bag habit. As a final farewell, I am dedicating my next several posts to my Grand Haul as I like to call it (aka, lots of shipments between April and May). So sit back, relax, and try not to be too judgmental about my exorbitant spending.
I really didn't think I had shipped many shoes these last few orders that make up the Grand Haul... but I did. Oops. Perhaps that's a sign of an addiction? Eh, there's worse things to be addicted to anyway.
Let's check them out!

1. Seychelles Juniper Flat


I almost didn't buy these. But I love Seychelles shoes, they always fit me really well, and they use great leather. I couldn't resist. Plus they were on sale! Win! They are black with a gold heel and gold toe cap. Not a great photo, but they're really nice shoes!

 2. Dirty Laundry Field Day Oxford in Gold Glitter


I love these shoes. I didn't need them at all, I have a shocking number of gold shoes. (Ok if you know me, it's probably not shocking.) But they were $6.00 and I can't pass up adorable shoes when they're only $6.00.

3. Vince Camuto Tricera Booties



I opened during the shoe sale and managed to trade away a pair of boots that were very similar to ones I have already for these. These are great! They're real suede, fit perfect, and are a color I don't yet have. Vince Camuto makes really great quality shoes and purses, so I was super excited to get these!

4. Me Too Shoes Joni Wedge



Honestly, I had paid ZERO attention to these shoes on the site. And then someone offered them on a pair of shoes I absolutely hated that I had gotten in my opening. So snatched them up quick before the other person changed their mind! I realized I love these wedges and held on to them tightly until my trading time ended. Of course then I obsessively HAD to trade for this matching tote (which you'll see again in the bag post):


5. Bacio 61 Canzone Sandal



How cute are these? They're actual suede too! I think I traded some earrings or something else equally crazy for them. I LOVE the color, and can't wait to wear them!

6. Wanted Manhattan Penny Loafer



They say Penny Loafer, but I think it's a loafer/boat shoe hybrid. Either way, they're adorable and work really well with my wardrobe. On a need scale of 1-10, they probably ranked a solid 1... but I love them, and have already worn them a bunch!

7. DV by Dolce Vita Oren Loafer



So about these... they went on sale more than once, and each time I told myself I do not need them! But then one day I was searching my house for the mint and tan loafers to go with a certain outfit... I realized I was searching for these shoes which I did not own. (Yeah, I have issues.) So when they went on sale this last time I sucked it up and ordered them. They're genuine suede and very pretty. A tiny bit on the narrow side, but since they're suede they'll stretch if I keep wearing them.

10. NYLA Mischa Sandal






When I was a little kid, I had a back pack that was this same metallic pink color. I now have to buy everything I see in that color. Plus these are leather, so how could I not ship them home?!


9. Carlos by Carlos Santana Tibbi Sandal



Last but not least! How cute are these? I can't remember if I bought them or traded for them... I think I bought them? I remember having a lack of navy shoes last year so clearly I've remedied that situation these last two months. And I love glitter. How can you not?!

So, for all my "I didn't get that many shoes" thoughts, I apparently shipped home 9 pairs. Oops. I have to do a little re-organizing in my shoe room after all this.
Do you have a favorite? What is it about shoes that make us so happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment